We’re looking for a volunteer to work in the office 5-10 hours per month on data entry and office tasks. Support Sunday Streets’ work and gain valuable Salesforce experience.
Role and Responsibilities: The Office Assistant/Data Entry Volunteer supports Sunday Streets Directors by tracking current and prospective volunteers, supporters, community and program partners in Salesforce, assist with printing and organizing community outreach letters, and other data entry tasks as requested.
- 1-2 hours per week, or 5-10 hours per month during office hours (M-F, 9am – 5pm). Schedule dependent on volunteer’s availability.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google Drive
- Ability to learn new skills and trouble shoot issues.
- Previous experience and basic knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- Commit to three months (flexible) of volunteering
Email Liza at email@example.com including why you’d like to work with Sunday Streets, any relevant experience, qualifications, and your availability.
This is an unpaid part-time volunteer position with an expectation of 5-10 hours per month.