Throughout our 2014 season, we created these survey boards that were stationed at each of our Sunday Streets booths. We did our best collecting as many responses as possible.
We asked volunteers and participants what they were doing at Sunday Streets and how they heard about us. The survey board collection started halfway through the season, but we finally added up our data and created this image just for you.
- 50% of participants walked to Sunday Streets
- 28% cycled to Sunday Streets
- 10% joined an activity hub
- 8% were on other wheeled devices
- 4% were jogging or running
Huge thanks to all the volunteers and participants who engaged in our fun survey We’ll have more to come next season!