Download the Logistics Coordinator job description here.
Livable City, San Francisco’s urban land use policy and advocacy nonprofit, seeks a Logistics Coordinator who is passionate about supporting environmental justice policy, advocacy, and community empowerment programs in San Francisco.
We are seeking an organized and dedicated Logistics Coordinator with a strong attention to detail and time management skills to support the organization’s open streets and small business programs as they evolve in response to COVID-19 and San Francisco’s economic recovery.
As a member of a small team, the Logistics Coordinator will also provide general organizational support.
The Logistics Coordinator reports to Livable City’s Programs Manager.
Schedule: This position is full-time Wednesday through Sunday with significant field work required.
- Manage permitting for multiple open street sites; permitting research, application development, application expedition, agency negotiations.
- Plan, organize, and oversee open streets site deployments.
- Coordinate logistics for multiple sites with partners and vendors, including:
- Vehicle and equipment rentals
- Cleaning and waste management services
- Staffing plans
- Production schedules
- Manage equipment inventory and rental schedule; Ensure equipment is stored in an organized and safe manner.
- A deep commitment to Livable City’s mission
- 1+ year experience in event production or management
- Experience with obtaining street closure permits in City and County of San Francisco
- Detail-orientated, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Capable of physically demanding work, ability to lift 50 lbs, stand for 4 hours
- Valid CA Drivers’ License with clean record; Minimum 25 years of age, to ensure eligibility to drive rental vehicles without prohibitive insurance fees for drivers under 25
- Adept at Google Apps, Gmail, Google Calendars
Submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Logistics Coordinator”. Interviews will be conducted between December 7th to 21st , 2020. Position will be open until filled.