2020 EXHIBITOR POLICY
Due to the constraints of COVID-19, Sunday Streets is not hosting an exhibitor or vendor program this year.
If you are a neighborhood-based organization with essential social services to offer, we may be able to facilitate a space for you to distribute your materials at a pop-up or partner event. To be considered, please email [email protected] with a detailed description of your safety protocols and the resources you intend to share.
2020 CAMPAIGNING POLICY
Due to the constraints of COVID-19, Sunday Streets has limited exhibitor space and cannot accommodate campaign tablers.
The only electoral activities that will be allowed onsite are:
- Voter Registration and/or education activities from non-partisan groups
- Activities cannot be affiliated with a campaign even if only providing voter information
- Candidates running for office walking through the footprint themselves
- Candidates cannot hold political rallies or kickoffs
- Candidates cannot violate social distancing protocols or encourage congregating
- Campaign workers or volunteers are not allowed to walk the route without their candidate and will be asked to leave immediately