On August 21st, 2022, Sunday Streets SF will open up the streets of SoMa for an afternoon of fun for the whole family. Taking place on Folsom St from 9th to Main St, neighbors and visitors alike will have over 1.5 miles of car-free streets to enjoy.
Additional support provided by the following corporate exhibitors:
EAST CUT HUB
· Bay Area Jazz Mobile · Bloco do Riso · Exploratorium · Frances Ancheta · La Costa Racing Team · Lola Miller Music · Mission Tarot · New Conservatory Theatre · Noisebridge Hackerspace · Pacific Rowing Club · Rincon Hill Dog Park · SF Dept. of Elections · SF Dept. of Environment · SFFD Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT) · South of Market Business Association · State Farm · Sunday Streets Info & Volunteer Booths · East Cut Community Benefit District · The Port of San Francisco: Waterfront Resilience Program · The Urbanist SF
· Avid Sports Medicine · BlendAR Babez Brand · Calibrated Chakras · Cleary Bikes · Dive Into Divinity Crystals · Flor de Oaxaca · Kryslee Skin Care Line · SF City FC
Brick & Mortar
· Local Kitchen · Ms. Ellie Music · SF Rock Project hosted by The Clancy · Smoke 303 Kitchen · Socola Chocolatier
YERBA BUENA HUB
· Alonzo King LINES Ballet · Alta Vista School · BSA Golden Gate Scouts · Brian Belknap · Children’s Creativity Museum · Children’s Day School · Chinese Historical Society of America · De Marillac Academy · DJ Magic Matt · Eagle Club Indoor Golf · Ping Pong Tables Provided by SPIN · SF Public Works · South of Market Business Association · St. James Catholic School · Yerba Buena Community Benefit District & Hula Hoop Contest · Yerba Buena Ice Skating and Bowling Center
· ALEBRIJE MARKET · Artislife SF · CasaCalderon · Colibri Creations · Chata Pata Official · Jewels Dela Soul · Kenna M. Lindsay Art
Brick & Mortar
· Buena Vida Cantina · The American Bookbinders Museum · Zero Zero
SOMA WEST HUB
Soma Pilipinas Exhibitors
· Comm(UNITY) · Cutting Ball Theater · EETC · Filipino Community Center · Mabuhay Community Health Center · Manilatown Heritage Foundation · Mission Neighborhood Centers /Children’s Services Campuses · OMI Cultural Participation Project · Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco · PREFund · Rising Sun Center for Opportunity · SF Bicycle Coalition & Education Fund · SF CASA · SF Human Rights Commission & Hula Hoop and Chalk Block · SF Human Services Agency FCS · SF Recreation and Parks · SF Unified School District Arts Department & Shared Schoolyard Program · SF Youth Commission · SOMArts Cultural Center · SOMCAN · The Colores Painting Co Inc · Wu Yee Children’s Services
Livable City Exhibitors
· Alcoholics Anonymous · Bay Area Air Quality Management District · Bay Area Cancer Connections · Bay Wheels · California Black Health Network · Circus Center · Citizens’ Climate Lobby SF · Community Living Campaign · Community Boards SF · Donor Network West · Link21 · Mental Health Association of SF · Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense · Narcotics Anonymous · Party for Socialism and Liberation · Phat Luv Band · SFMTA · SFSU Nursing Students Association · SF Democratic Party · SFDPH COVID-19 Vaccines · SF District Attorney’s Office, Victim Services · SF Public Works · SF Reparations Advisory Committee · SF Suicide Prevention · SF Transit Riders · SF Ukulele Rebellion · ShelterTech & SF Service Guide · South of Market Business Association · St. Vincent de Paul Society’s Riley Center · Sunday Streets Info, Volunteer, & First Aid Booths · Supervisor Matt Dorsey Office & Campaign · Tobacco Free Project – SFDPH CHEP Branch · UCSF & UCSF Memory and Aging Center – Community Outreach Program · WISE Health SF · Xfinity & Rest Station and Kids Zone
Leather & Lgbtq Cultural District Exhibitors
· AGUILAS · LEATHER & LGBTQ Cultural District Art Gallery · LGBT National Help Center · Music Stage by FOLSOM STREET
Food & Retail
· Art-IdeaSF · ByrdBeaks · DNA Stylz · Fluid Coffee Co-op · Gooch · The Hot Spot Boutique · JesseJae · Mauskaveli · Navajo Dreams · Needle Play Acupuncture · The Ponnery · Rocky Angel · Telescope Coffee · Xclusiv Territory
Brick & Mortar
· 6th on 7th Gallery · Café Suspiro · DECANTsf · Driftwood · Inner Research Institute of T’ai Chi Chuan · Mission Hiring Hall · Mukunda Studio · Nils Griffin Barbering · Rocco’s · SF Parks Alliance · Trademark · Wicked Grounds
SoMa is one of the most transit-rich neighborhoods in San Francisco. Livable City strongly encourages biking, walking, or taking public transportation to get to Sunday Streets. Attendees are strongly encouraged to bike, walk, or take public transportation to get to Sunday Streets.
MUNI: For trip planning and other Muni-related info, go to sfmta.com or call 311. Visit sfmta.com/alerts the week before the event for updated information on any MUNI lines that will be rerouted during the event.
The SoMa Sunday Streets route is served by the following MUNI lines:
- 8 Bayshore, 9 San Bruno, 12 Folsom, 19 Polk, 27 Bryant (Rerouted), 45 Union/Stockton. The 14 and 14R two blocks away on Mission St.
- The L, M ,N and T rail lines to Metro Civic Center Station
BART: Many Sunday Streets routes are directly accessible by BART or only a short Muni transfer away. For trip planning, go to bart.gov. This route is serviced by the following BART Stations:
- Civic Center BART Station
- Powell Street BART Station
- Montgomery Street BART Station
- Embarcadero BART Station
BIKE: Get in the Livable City spirit and bike to Sunday Streets! Go to sfbike.org to download a bike map to help find a flat, bike-friendly route from your area or the nearest transit stop to Sunday Streets. Got a long way to go? Shorten the trip by taking transit part of the way. Muni buses have bike racks for 2 bikes, BART and Caltrain both allow bikes on board. For more information about bikes on BART, visit: Bikes on BART.
CAR: Should you choose to drive, be aware that the Sunday Streets route is towed of all vehicles beginning at 8am and no stopping or parking is allowed on the streets after that (even if you’re just stopping for a moment for a cup of coffee), and no vehicles are allowed to drive onto the route after 10:00am. Should you choose to drive, check out SFPark.org and parkme.com to identify available parking lots and spaces nearby. Additionally, parking may be available at these locations near the route:
- 7th St./Harrison Lot
415 7th Street San Francisco, CA 94103