Watch this page for links to register at Sunday Streets 2019! Performers, small businesses, nonprofits, sponsors, city agencies and community groups are invited to host activities, show off their work and provide information to the public at one or more Sunday Streets this season.
This year, Sunday Streets is more accessible than ever with low cost exhibitor fees that now include basic rentals! Simply complete the exhibitor application at the link below and get ready to play in the streets across San Francisco in 2018.
Please note – all Sunday Streets exhibitors must adhere to all Sunday Streets programming guidelines and permitting restrictions. Please see Exhibitor Resources below for more information about what’s allowed at Sunday Streets.
EXHIBITOR FEE SCHEDULE
- Commercial Exhibitors: $1,000/EVENT (includes Tent/Table/Chairs).
- Large Nonprofits, Government Agencies and Small Businesses: $300/EVENT (includes Tent/Table/Chairs).
- Small Nonprofits and Community Groups: $35/EVENT (includes Table/Chairs). Please note: Tents are not included with this package.
- Corporate Entities located on the Sunday Streets route: Contact Livable City for unique sponsorship opportunities.
- Small Nonprofits, Community Groups and Small Businesses with storefronts located on the Sunday Streets route (as well as Musical/Dance/Cultural Performers): FREE. Note: Bring your own equipment.
For SPONSORSHIPS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-344-0489