Become An Activity Host Today
Sunday Streets presents a great opportunity for your organization to reach thousands of San Franciscans. This is a great marketing opportunity for organizations and businesses of all sizes, as there is a built in audience at the event that you can share your work with. Whether you host dance lessons, yoga classes, or want to share information on the work your organization does, there is a place for you at Sunday Streets!
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO BECOME AN ACTIVITY HOST?
– Small nonprofits (operating budgets < $1M)*
– Businesses located in a Sunday Streets Host Neighborhood+*
– Community groups & individuals (especially if you haven’t registered with us in the past!)
– Campaigns, political clubs and civic engagement organizations
– Dance, music and cultural performance groups/individuals
+ Sunday Streets Host Neighborhoods include the Sunday Streets route and any streets within a 1 block radius of the route.
SMALL BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT SPONSORSHIPS
*Large nonprofits (operating budgets > $1M) and local businesses NOT located in a Sunday Streets Host Neighborhood can join the fun as a sponsor.
Nonprofit and small business sponsorship packages start as low as $125/event!
For more information, contact Scott Reinstein at email@example.com or 415-344-0489.